Extrovert woman dating introverted men

If you're in the position of being an extrovert dating an introvert, here are eight tips that should keep both of you happy.

If you date an introvert and go to parties together, you're going to need a game plan.

It's now accepted that if I've used up my social energy for the day, I'll drift off from these conversations and look at something else, or just quietly listen from the sidelines.

This is a massive relief to me: not only am I introverted, I'm also a little socially anxious. How much quiet time do they need before they're up and ready to talk to people again?

Not all women are born social butterflies with the guts to walk up to a man and start a conversation.

It's a bit like caring for a plant, except the plant is hot and gives you kisses.Hitch believed that the man should do 90 percent of the work and leave the remaining 10 percent to the woman.Being shy doesn’t exempt you from this rule, so make sure you are contributing to the final 100. Be Honest Honesty is the best policy after all, so there is no need to pretend to be something you’re not.Crossing your arms or constantly checking your Black Berry comesoff as bored and unsatisfied, when in reality you may just be a bit chilly or waiting for an important message.Sit up straight, survey those around you, and don’t appear so closed off to the rest of the room — this will make it more clear that you are open and available for conversation. Identify Possible Conversation Topics Although introverted women are perfectly capable of having a conversation, sometimes nerves can cause your mind to blank out.

Leave a Reply